I have finally decided that it's not necessarily true that nothing is going on in my life, it's just the fact that i never take the time to sit and write about it all. Recently I have taken and not passed my Athletic Training Board of Certification test, which was a huge downer. My 2nd semester classes are going well, we actually have 3 days of school left before spring break and I think that us teachers are just as excited to get a break. Softball started last week, that is going very well, due to the fact that I haven't played fastpitch since I was 15 years old, my understanding was a little rusty in the beginning as well. But it's all coming back to me very quickly and the girls already understand that I'm a great motivator. Besides one little incident where I struck myself out....it hasn't been too embarrassing either:) The girls really enjoyed that one, and I have to say, I would have laughed at me too!!! Anyways, other than that, life has been cruising along for TJ and I as normal. We're still working on remodeling the laundry room so that we actually have one rather than just a corner of the garage! YAY! TJ has been doing all of the work himself, and I have to say that it is SUPER awesome to have a "handy man" around. The washer broke the other day, he fixed it. The sink clogged up really bad the other day....he took it apart and fixed it! He's just plain awesome to have around most of the time!
On a side note, Mom's surgery to fix her stomach issues was last Friday and all went well. She is really sore and getting used to moving around again. The doctors said that this might be one time in her life when she didn't want to be unique, and she WAS....big time! But, she's recovering well, and hopefully we'll get her blood pressure back down to where it was before the surgery. It's a little high right now, and I'm not sure why that happens with her being in the hospital and all. You would think that they would take care of that. Hopefully she will be able to come home from the hospital later this week, and all will be able to start back on the course to normal. Sorry that it has taken me this long to update girls, but better late than never huh???? Someday I will remember to bring more pictures and update those as well!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ya know, you don't update your blog all that often, but it just makes it that much more exciting when you do! :P I'm happy to hear that your mom is doing ok after her surgery. That's always so stressfull. I'm glad that you and TJ are doing well. Pass my love onto everyone there.
Not March anymore my dear....It's nearly May!! I think I'll be calling you soon to catch up! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment