Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Updates....................................

ummm.............yeah...............I quite possibly might have the most boring life ever. I really have nothing to write about, the holidays have already come and gone. They were good this year, I really enjoyed being with all of my family and having a really long break (17 whole days this year)!!! But, by the time that school rolled around again I was ready to get back and pretty bored with sitting around. I absolutely love my classes this semester. I really have good kids that are fun to teach. It sure makes it easier to follow through with my New Year's resolutions, too!!! I promised myself that I would start getting up earlier. That way I have time in the mornings to not feel so rushed and actually eat breakfast before I leave for school. That's been going pretty well, and it's making me a lot happier person. I have also recently started a new workout....yeah, we didn't really stick to the running goal that we set...but the new one is AWESOME!!! It's the P90X home workout. It has been really kicking my butt, but thats a really good thing!!! I needed something that would get me back into some other shape than round!!! So basically, I'm trying to get into a routine and make healthy changes in my life. All of this is supposed to make me a lot happier of a person...so far, so good! Much less stress to get me down, too. TJ is doing well, also. He just got enrolled back in school again and is excited to take another class. Hunting season just wrapped up, and unfortunately he didn't get the BIG buck this year. He had to settle for a doe, but he seemed to really love it so much, he has so much more patience than I do! I would have given up after a week! Espeically when it got really cold...no way would I sit there and freeze! I, however, am really excited to have some deer meat in the freezer! Yummy! Well, I suppose that is enough for now....I know that I need to get to those tags girls, but I'm saving that for another day! Hope all is well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!! It's been a while! Looks like life is going well for you, however boring you think it is. Rather have life be boring than full of drama though, right? I'm on track with you for getting healthier! I've been seriously slacking the past several months. I'm trying to not eat myself into oblivion... I wish you good luck. It's great to hear what you're up to!!

Anonymous said...

I talked to you and you updated your blog all in one week, I am so happy! We miss you!