Monday, December 1, 2008
Thanksgiving Break....
It has been over three weeks since I have updated my blog. I can't decide if it's because there has been nothing happening in my life for that long, or if I've just been too lazy to write it down. It's probably t been the latter of the two options. I have been sick for 3 weeks though. I caught a sinus infection that has been going around school at the end of October and am finally feeling better now. Hopefully that is the only thing that I come down with this year. It was just plain awful, I hate being sick. It was good to have a long break from school, too. We had a five day break for the holiday and now have 3 more weeks of school until another LONG break. We get out of school the 18th (teachers have a work day the 19th, but those are usually fun, and we don't have to deal with kids anymore for the semester!) and we don't go back until the 5th of January! Anyways, I finally got in some needed rest over this last break, along with lots of good food, good friends and good family! It was really good to see everyone again. Mom, Aunt Becky, and I went shopping on Saturday. That was interesting with all of the people...its that crazy time of year again. And then Saturday night Dad and I enjoyed another SOONER win!!! We jokingly call our seats at home our "box" seats...we've got the best seats in the place, we can see everything, and we're warm!!! :) Dad knew that I was tired last night, so he called me early this morning to inform me of the great news....we will be playing in the Big 12 Championship game!!! That's about all thats been happening in my life as of recently. After writing this, maybe it was smart that I didn't write anything for a while...life has been fairly uneventful. But, it could be worse right!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I thought the dog was named Sooner after the horse trailer brand...apparently it was for an all toghether different reason! Glad you had fun over you holiday break!
Hey there....I need to get your address, sorry I thought I had it somewhere but can't find it. Hope all is well...Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment