Saturday, November 8, 2008
My First Weekend at Home...
Well, it took this week to catch up and restore my energy, but I'm getting back into the swing of everyday life without volleyball. It sure has felt nice to be at home this weekend instead of running around with the volleyball team. Deep down...part of me misses it too:) But, TJ and I spent a quiet evening at home last night and I spent today at home with the family. Mom is having surgery on Wednesday, so it was nice to just kind of hang out and relax with her. She is just having a routine procedure, but when the doctors are in there if there is a more serious problem, the doctors are going to take care of it then. This isn't going to sound right, but I'm really hoping that the doctors are able to take care of the problem while she is in surgery this time. After listening to her today, I think that will be better for her quality of life if that were to go ahead and happen. And I just want her to be able to feel better on a more consistent basis. So, we'll keep our fingers crossed and pray for the absolute best outcome! It was fun to watch a Sooners football game with Dad today, too!!! Mom threatened to send us both outside because we were yelling at the TV so loud that she couldn't get any rest! I'm glad that its only Saturday though...I need to do some house cleaning tomorrow...ugh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope Aunt Tindy is ok, I am sure she is ready to get this taken care of, so she can get out of bed and get on with her life, she is way too busy to be feeling bad all the time. Jarrod decided today that he might make Oklahoma his favorite team so I'll let you know if it sticks. Hope you got some time to relax at some point this weekend too, and that everything else is well! Miss you!
I hope A-Tindy does ok! Give her our best wishes for a speedy recovery. I wish I would've gotten some housework done this weekend, but alas...it wasn't meant to be. ;)
Post a Comment