Monday, October 20, 2008
This weekend was our leauge volleyball tournament. My team went 3-2 to take 3rd place in the league and I have to say that I'm very proud of them and all the hard work they put in to get where they did. Married life is treating both TJ and I very well. This past month we have decided to start working out together, and have started training to run a 5K in the spring. We haven't checked out any real races yet, but when the time rolls around, we'll be ready and in shape!!! Since I haven't really worked out on a consistent basis for about 2 years now...this is really proving how much you can't let it go. I didn't think that I would be THAT out of shape. Was I ever wrong!!! Anyways, we both love it and enjoy spending that time together. It's 30-45 minutes out of our day to just unwind together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY!!! I have another blogger buddy now!! I'm so glad I get to keep up on what you guys are doing. That's great that you and TJ get to feel the burn together. I'm still working on getting Kris to work out with me, but he hates the gym. Oh well, we still have snowboarding!
I have been begging Jarrod to get the treadmill out of our storage room for me, but no luck as of yet. Someday, maybe I will work our, someday!
Love the pictures...you look so pretty! I want to see more! Like all of them...someday, maybe when we come back out again. I think you should tell TJ how awesome it is out here and talk him into coming here. That would be fun!
Post a Comment