Thursday, October 16, 2008
Getting Started...
Getting this thing started has been an ongoing process. I started clear back in August right after school started. As you can see, I didn't get too far then. School and volleyball started taking up too much of my time. But, I've gotten into the swing of things with school now that one quarter of the year is over already! (I still can't believe how FAST its going!!!) And, volleyball will be over this Saturday. We've had an interesting season with all of the ups and downs, including a trip where nearly everyone, including me, on my team ended up with some sort of stomach flu! But, all in all, it has been a great learning experience for me and a whole lot of fun to work with the girls. I really have a great group of kids that have been willing to work hard and have had a HUGE learning curve in the last 3 months. You might have noticed the post right before this one, about Twilight the movie. I CANNOT WAIT until that movie comes out. I only hope that it does the book justice and it's good. I do have one worry, the guy that plays Edward in the movie looks eerily similar to one of my students. I really hope that doesn't ruin the movie for me....I don't want to sit in the theater and think about students!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AAAH you have a student that looks like him?! CREEPY!! Glad to see you are bloggin now!! I should check my e-mail more often so I am in the know! I'll be stalking you!
Post a Comment