Monday, October 27, 2008
Another CRAZY Weekend
This weekend was just as fun as the last one in the volleyball department. Sub-State volleyball tournaments were held at Hutchinson....and we WON!!! It's the first time in 13 or so years that South High Volleyball has been to state. It was such a neat experience to be there, in the past it had been so normal to go to state that there was not the special excitement that these girls had. I would like it to become a normal feeling here at South, but for now, I'm glad that they are learning how to win when it counts. The one thing that I don't like....now, since our head coach made the deal with the girls that if they went to state we as coaches would dye our hair, my hair will have a pink hue to it. yilkes....I haven't told my husband either....I wonder what he will think aout it!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh I love that picture! Both you and TJ have the cutest looks on your faces. You so have to take a picture of your pink hair. I hope TJ likes it! Kris would freak out if I even died mine brown...
Good luck!! Maybe you could just get away with some of that pink Halloween spray.
Post a Comment