Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Well, before it becomes another 3 months before I make a post, a LOT has been going on around our house and our life since August started. Mostly, home improvements are getting finished, and I can't tell you how greatful I am that TJ added the laundry room to the house instead of it being in the garage. It's really nice not to have to walk outside if I need something from the dryer. Our clothes tend to smell better too:) I took before and am soon going to take after pictures to show off the great work. School is off and rolling, and I love my job even more than I did last year. The kids that I have this year are willing to work and willing to learn, which really makes my job a whole lot easier and WAY more fun!!! Volleyball also started 2 weeks ago and I am throughly enjoying coaching college VB instead of Freshman High School!:) Talk about a change in skill level!!! It has been a lot of hard work, but I have already learned SOOOOO much from coach Barton, which makes the switch and some of the hassels of working in two different places well worth it!!! Anyways, hope that everyone is doing well, miss you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear things are going well for you guys and miss ya! We need to get together when you have sometime and just chat!
Post a Comment