Monday, May 11, 2009
Much Needed...
Last Friday I took a much needed "mental health" day off of school. It was one of the best weekends I have had in a long time. Friday started out with a "bang", quite literally. There was a huge storm very early in the morning, but the day turned out to be a really nice one. It was the All School's Day Parade downtown and May Day Festivities throughout town, it was really fun to go back and see quite a few people that I haven't seen in a really long time. I hadn't been back to the parade and May Day Festivities since I graduated from high school. TJ and I spent the day together and had a blast riding our bicycles around town! That night we went out to eat and to a movie. Star Trek was definitely not something that I was thinking would be a good movie, but I was proved wrong! Saturday was a fun day as well, we woke up and went to the Zoo in Wichita. We had a great time walking around and looking at all of the animals. Sunday I went home and spent some time with my family for Mother's Day. All in all it was a very fun and relaxing weekend. Man, I needed the break that I got away from school as well...now...only a few more days until a really LONG break!!!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
FUN!! I miss you guys!! I can't believe school is almost over already...crazy!! Hope you guys are all doing well, we need to chat sometime, call me when you get a chance someday.
Sounds like you guys had fun! Those three day weekends are always great when you need a break. I wish you guys all the best and say hi to everyone for me!
Post a Comment